An EN131 Professional aluminium trade ladder designed for professional use. Available in Single, Double or Triple Sections.
The heavy-duty Titan Classic Trade Ladder is a high-quality extension ladder manufactured from lightweight aluminium for trade use.
This Titan Classic Trade Ladder combines all the best features required by general tradespeople to make working at heights safer.
The Titan Classic Trade Ladder is an EN131 Professional extension ladder manufactured from lightweight yet robust aluminium that comes supplied with a horizontal stabiliser bar (fitting required) that widens the base of the ladder to help keep the trade ladder from slipping when working at height.
The high-quality Titan Classic Trade Ladder also comes with standard feet (bungs) that can be inserted in the place of the removed stabiliser bar to be used as an extension ladder without a stabiliser bar for everyday trade work. We strongly recommend you choose not to use the ladder without the stabiliser bar and that you follow the latest safe ladder use guidelines issued by the Ladder Association and HSE.
Manufactured with rectangular ‘box’ section sides, with extra width between the ladder sides to give the trade ladder extra strength and rigidity. Superior comfort when climbing is achieved with large trilobular rungs positioned at the correct climbing angle, with twist-proof rung joints offering maximum durability too. With non-slip feet, an interlocking clip (fitted to all Titan extension ladders as specified by the HSE and the Work at Height Regulations), and a 150kg maximum load, the Titan Classic Trade Ladder offers maximum safety when working at height.
Plus, Titan Classic Trade Ladders are colour coded in yellow and supplied with special indicator labels. This helps to make sure that our products are used at the correct working angle. The SKU code number and closed and extended heights are shown on each Titan Classic Trade Ladder for stock reference and ordering purposes.
|SKU||LENGTH||RUNGS PER SECTION||WEIGHT|
2 SECTION PUSH-UP
|SKU||CLOSED LENGTH||EXTENDED LENGTH||RUNGS PER SECTION||WEIGHT|
3 SECTION PUSH-UP
- Place your order before 11 am to receive free next-day delivery.
- Free next-day delivery services are subject to availability. Geographical restrictions may apply.
- Please bear in mind that these products are large when placing your order, as they are made to order they are non-returnable. If you have any questions please be sure to ask before purchasing.
- Users must fit the stabiliser bar to meet the latest safe ladder use guidelines issued by the Ladder Association and HSE.
- Ladder design may differ slightly from images in accordance with product development. For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.