Titan Competitor Non-Professional DIY Ladder with a Stabiliser Bar made for home DIY or light trade work.
EN131 Non-Professional Aluminium Extension Ladders with Stabiliser Bar
The Titan Competitor Ladders are affordable domestic double-section DIY ladders manufactured from super-lightweight aluminium and have been certified to EN131 Non-Professional, which means they are the perfect DIY ladder with a stabiliser bar for tasks at heights around the home, garden or office.
With a choice of four sizes extending up to 6m, the Titan Competitor DIY Ladders come equipped with a base-widening stabiliser bar and a strong locking catch to keep the two ladder sections secure when in use. With high-quality deeply serrated plastic feet, the Titan Competitor DIY Ladders ladder grips all surfaces for great safety during your climb.
Titan Competitor DIY ladders are colour-coded red and supplied with British Standard Safety Labels plus special indicator labels to make sure the ladders are used at the correct working angle. The code number plus closed and extended heights are shown on each ladder for stock reference and ordering purposes.
The Titan Competitor Ladders are not suitable for excessive use, e.g. window cleaners. For heavy-duty trade ladders, please view the Titan Classic Trade Ladders.
2 SECTION PUSH-UP
|SKU||CLOSED LENGTH||EXTENDED LENGTH||RUNGS PER SECTION||WEIGHT|
- Place your order before 11 a.m. to receive free next-day delivery.
- Free next-day delivery services are subject to availability. Geographical restrictions may apply.
- Please bear in mind that these products are large when placing your order, as they are made to order they are non-returnable. If you have any questions please be sure to ask before purchasing.
- Users must fit the stabiliser bar to meet the latest safe ladder use guidelines issued by the Ladder Association and HSE.
- Ladder design may differ slightly from images in accordance with product development. For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.