Hopstar® Industrial-strength, Aluminium Industrial Folding Hop Up Step designed for professional and trade use.
The Hopstar® Aluminium Industrial Folding Hop Up Step is an industrial strength work platform ideal for painters, decorators and plasterers.
The robust aluminium construction possesses a load rating of 175kg – exceeding the requirements of the British Safety Standard EN131. With a large 600mm square chequer plate platform and 80mm deep serrated treads, the Hopstar® Aluminium Industrial Folding Hop Up Step has been designed to maximise grip, ensure comfort and keep the user safe when needing a boost in their working height.
The Hopstar® Aluminium Industrial Folding Hop Up Step possesses dual locking arms to secure the legs into place, this minimises the risk of the Folding Hop Up Step accidentally closing back upon itself.
Foldable and lightweight, the Hopstar® Aluminium Industrial Folding Hop Up Steps are easy to carry and provide fast, secure and walkable access to any repair, trade or construction job. The large work platform also acts as a convenient workbench, seat or step up too. The Hopstar® Aluminium Folding Hop Up Step is the perfect companion in trade work environments and construction sites.
Looking to create a safety step with handrails? Why not add an optional handrail to your order? The read handrail adds extra steadiness to your work platform and gives you a helping hand to aid your climb.
Buy British. Buy from Titan.
|SKU||SIZE||CLOSED DIMENSIONS (Width x Length x Depth)||OPEN DIMENSIONS (Width x Platform Height x Depth)||WEIGHT|
|HSC2||2 TREAD||0.67 x 1.15 x 0.2m||0.67 x 0.51 x 0.9m||9.0kg|
|HSC3||3 TREAD||0.71 x 1.42 x 0.2m||0.71 x 0.75 x 1.06m||10.0g|
|HSC4||4 TREAD||0.74 x 1.69 x 0.2m||0.74 x 1.00 x 1.22m||11.0kg|
- Place your order before 11 am to receive free next-day delivery.
- Free next-day delivery services are subject to availability. Geographical restrictions may apply.
- Please bear in mind that these products are large when placing your order, as they are made to order they are non-returnable. If you have any questions please be sure to ask before purchasing.
- Product designs may differ slightly from images in accordance with product development. For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.
- Please use this product in accordance with the latest guidelines issued by the Ladder Association and HSE.